The Palladium Group seeks Nakuru-based staff for ¡ts newly awarded County Measurements, Learning, and Accountability Program II (CMLAP II). All staff must be fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili; and able and willing to travel frequently within Kenya to work under field conditions.
Experience on USAID-funded programs, and/or with county health governance in Narok, Trans Nzoia, Uasin Gishu, Turkana, Samburu, Baringo, Kiambu, and/or Kitui, is desired.
RMNCAH Technical Specialist
S/he strengthens M&E systems for reproductive health in target counties and must be skilled in OH 1S2 and mining data from varied systems.
S/he will work closely with project teams, and county counterparts, to determine priorities for RMNCAH strengthening and coordination at the county and national level.
- Masters Level of Education in related field: MPH, MSc Epidemiology, with 5 or more years in RMNCAH, Public Health, Demography, or other relevant discipline
- Knowledge of current global and national RMNCAH programming, protocols, standards, best practices.
- Experience working with county level stakeholders in strengthening systems
- Experience working with community health workers and community level health services
- Relevant experience in data collection, quality control, analysis, and interpretation and/or in using data to identify and meet program monitoring and evaluation needs and contributing to RMNCAH policies
How to Apply
To apply, please e-mail your resume with the job title as the subject line to: us.CMLAP2recruit@thepalladiumgroup.com