As leading growers and exporters of premium Kenyan produce, we are looking to strengthen our existing teams with the following senior management position:
Rose Farm Manager – Timau
Reporting to the General Manager Roses, the Farm Manager will oversee the running of the Company’s youngest flower farm and drive its expansion.
Overall responsibility of the Roses Farm and its management and administration, including Crop protection, Irrigation and Fertigation, maintenance of Greenhouses, Stores and overall Roses production, notwithstanding workers welfare, are also key.
The successful candidate will therefore have:
- over 10 years’ experience at senior level within the floriculture sector
- proven experience within the industry and a hands-on approach
- production budgeting, forecasting and administration expertise
- excellent reporting, communication and performance management skills
- deep expertise ¡n ensuring all industry standards at Farm are consistently adhered to as well as understanding all standards required by customers, International Auditing Agencies and legislative bodies
These are senior level roles and if you have proven experience/skills to undertake the above-mentioned responsibilities, then please email your cv and credentials to email@example.com
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview and first stage discussions will take place at Head Office in Nairobi.
Deadline: 11th July 2018
Head Office: Sadani House, Riverside Lane, Riverside Drive,
P.O. Box 32201-00600,