Our client is one of the leading FMCG manufacturers in Kenya with huge portfolio.
They seek to hire experienced sales merchandisers who will be handling the key accounts in Nairobi and other key towns in Kenya.
The candidates must be working and handling key supermarkets and other modern trade channels.
The Employer: A leading FMCG Organization
Location: Nairobi and other Major towns of Kenya
Salary: KES 30,000 + Performance based commissions
- Travel to various supermarkets on consistent / regular basis to provide merchandising support and services
- Build, maintain and enhance good customer relationship / rapport with store personnel to ensure our range of products get their prompt attention
- Ensure stores constantly have the optimum amount of stock and replenish stock to avoid stock in stock out situation.
- Trigger sales order and ensure each store orders and replenishes stock at store level
- Ensure that supermarket carries complete range of items
- Ensure maximum product distribution & high branding visibility in supermarket stores
- Ensure relevant POSM and price tags are displayed at the right place and at the right time.
- To check that stocks are rotated and displayed attractively on shelves during each store visit
- To check for expiry dates of products on shelves
- To work closely with retail stores on promotional and sampling activities and to keep a lookout for potential promoter hires in the market.
- Report to Manager/Assistant Manager and/or any other assigned person(s) on stock replenishment and defect stock or stocks on return.
- File reports on up to date information on stores, competitors, promotion sales and market trend to the office and to the direct supervisor.
- Attend to feedback & complaints and promote the company at all times.
- Provide feedback – customer, competitors, promotion sales, market trend etc
- Diploma or degree in Sales and Marketing.
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in merchandising
- Experience in FMCG Merchandising a must
- Handling products in Supermarket and key accounts a must
- Having a solid and established relationship with Supermarkets management will be a definite advantage.
How to Apply
Candidates who possess relevant experience are advised to send their updated CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th July 2018.
Please put “SALES MERCHANDISER (MODERN TRADE)” in the subject line.