Job Title: Sales Representatives
Recruiter: Dignity Housing Ltd.
Region: Mt. Kenya Region (3 positions), Nairobi region (3 positions)
Brief on the Company
Dignity Group is a company that deals in flour milling and distribution with a good market spread. We aim to grow our product portfolio through manufacturing new products. Our focus is to expand scale of operations and market share thus require a strong sales team to penetrate the market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospecting, obtaining and retaining new accounts
- Getting orders from clients and following up to ensure timely delivery
- Monitor trends and competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, deliveries, etc.
- Responding to and handling customer queries and complaints professionally
- Offer excellent customer service while undertaking sales
- Doing regular reports on one’s performance and field report.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Any other responsibilities assigned
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to think on one’s feet
- Basic computer skills
- Should be self-driven and creative
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales. Sales exposure in the FMCG industry is an added advantage.
- Degree or diploma in any business related course with a major in sales and marketing
QUALIFIED candidates should send their CV to email@example.com on or before Tuesday 10th July by 5pm. The subject of the email should be; Sales Rep – Nairobi for applicants seeking to work in Nairobi Region or Sales Rep – Mt. Kenya for applicants seeking to work in Mt. Kenya Region.
Dignity Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.