Sheerlogic Management Consultants is looking to hire Sales & Service Attendants who will be responsible for sales and customer service at the shop level.
The ideal candidate will also be required to meet the following criteria:
- Exhibit exceptional levels of customer service at work.
- Have speed in service delivery and in assigned duties.
- Responsible for the quality of the products you sell to the customers.
- Collect feedback and communicate the same to your supervisor / sales.
- Responsible for checking and communicating the stock level in the store to the supervisor.
- Responsible for the hygiene & cleanliness in the store.
- Responsible for personal presentation, general hygiene and grooming.
- Responsible for communicating stock level of raw materials en packaging material.
- Responsible for the paperwork and accounting for products in the display / station.
- Responsible for the selling of fresh daily products and make sure old products are removed from the shop accordingly.
- Responsible for presentation of products in an attractive way.
- Attend & engage in briefings /meetings as asked by the supervisor/ sales manager.
- Responsible for meeting weekly targets assigned.
- Execute your work according to the KPI’s as set by the sales manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1 year’s sales and customer service experience in a similar position in the food industry. Experience in a Coffee Shop is an added advantage.
- Minimum Diploma in Sales and Marketing, Customer Service or related course from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services; excellent customer service skills and interpersonal and communication skills; customer friendly, motivated and enthusiastic attitude.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for presenting, promoting and selling products and services; target driven, self-motivated and enthusiast with strong persuasive skills; commercial attitude.
- Good command of the English language; both spoken and written.
- Able multitask and to work under stress in a highly dynamic environment.
- Proficiency with computer applications and programs including email and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Team Player and time conscious.
How to Apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th July 2018.
Please clearly indicate on the subject line as “HR Account Manager”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted