Job Title: Storekeeper
Gross Salary: 25K – 30K
Our Client is a Kenyan owned company that manufactures and distributes fruit juice. They seek to hire an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all the operations in their storeroom.
The storekeeper will be tasked with Management of finished goods, Raw Material and Packing Material inventory ensuring accuracy and completeness at all times in line with the company policy.
Responsibilities for the Storekeeper Job
- Responsible for all stock activities including, receiving deliveries, coordinating Deliveries to customers, documenting transactions and maintaining records.
- Controlling all the storage activities with an accurate monitoring (FIFO) system.
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase order and packing lists.
- Generate reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received on a daily basis.
- Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes.
- Maintains files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as invoices, order number, receiving date, shipping date, etc.
- Monitoring the quantities available on stock with a clear picture of the material delivered (to whom and when).
- Inform management immediately when material reorder level is attained.
- Coordinate monthly stock take.
- Reconcile stock levels per stock cards against the system balance and Physical Count
- Weekly Physical stock count for all Finished Goods Items.
- Furnish management with daily stock levels.
- Ensure a clean and tidy warehouse at all times
- Ensuring Movement of all stock items are correctly and Property documented
Storekeeper Job Qualifications
- Diploma in storekeeping or Procurement
- Should have accounting knowledge preferably CPA II or equivalent
- Should have at least 2 years of relevant experience as a store keeper
- Should have experience in the manufacturing industry
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Excellent planning and organizational skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Ability to operate a forklift is added advantage
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Storekeeper-FMCG) to email@example.com before 12th July 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.