Job Title: Supply Chain Specialist
Reference: SCS 2018
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Our client, one of the world’s largest brand producers of baby grooming items as well as cleaning papers is seeking to bring on board a Supply Chain Specialist.
The role holder will be responsible for ensuring high performance of the supply chain i.e. from order, shipment to billing and customer service. This will require tracking of inventory and orders as well as forecast future supply needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management & or Logistics Operations or any related field;
- 4+ years of relevant working experience in a financial reporting role;
- CIPS qualification will be an added advantage.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Executive, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- All the logistic operations including warehouse operations (3PL) and transport operations;
- First point of contact for import/export company;
- Customer service operations;
- Sales and management reports;
- Support for planning activities.
- Good knowledge of the logistic operations;
- Effective interpersonal and team working skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office is a must and SAP is desirable.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rd August 2018.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer