Job Vacancy: Information Systems Auditor
Unit: Tamarind Central Cervices
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we?
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role.
Information Systems Auditor
- Reviews internal controls throughout the company by evaluating the adequacy of system controls
- Evaluate areas of the company where systems are installed and making sure that all the safety methods are being adhered to
- Ensure that the systems of the company are in perfect working order
- Assists to plan and execute internal audit procedures
- Maintains and develops computerized audit software
- Assists in the auditing of new and existing information systems
- Drafts written reports and audit findings and presents to management.
- Identifying the weaknesses in a systems network and creating an action plan to prevent security breaches
- Suggests enhancements in controls, policies and procedures
- Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action
- Performing any other duties assigned from time to time
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Degree in Business Information Technology
- 2-3 years’ experience in hospitality industry
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Should be conversant with restaurant / hotel auditing policies, standards, and procedures
- Should have knowledge of computer systems development and programming
- Should have food communication skills
How to Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com
The application deadline is 24th July, 2018
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For any further questions about this vacancy, Visit our website at www.Tamarind.co.ke. Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org