Job Vacancy: Technical Training and Support Analyst
Job Summary: We are an Audit Technology firm working with our clients in the automation of audit, risk, compliance, investigation and data analysis processes. We are involved in the implementation, training and support of an Audit Management Software. Our client base includes both public and private sectors across the East, Central and West Africa Region.
We are looking for a Technical Training and Support Analyst. This is a Technical IT position responsible for implementation our Audit Management software. It involves offering technical support and training clients on the use of the Software.
Reporting to the manager, the right candidate will be responsible for some aspects of Business Development and will supervise interns.
Key accountabilities or responsibilities
- Actual implementation and customisation of an Audit Management and Analysis software. This covers risk assessment, planning, execution, reporting and follow-up
- Involves installing and customising the software in line with the clients’ audit methodology
- Training of clients on the use of the software
- Offering technical support to clients using the software
- Client management – communicate to and liaise with client staff, colleagues and the support desk to provide customer excellence and maintain strong client relations
- Business development – prepare proposals and pitch to potential clients
- First Degree in relevant field IT and information systems is mandatory
- At least 3 years’ working experience in a similar environment
- Audit/Accounting/Risk Management knowledge is a strong advantage
- CISA, CPA or equivalent are desired additional qualifications
- System implementation and technical support experience (web server and database expertise is an added advantage)
- Mandatory training and facilitation skills – this calls for a deep understanding of the software, audit methodology
- Must be able to work independently, demonstrating strong qualities in project coordination
- Must possess excellent organization, planning and presentation skills
- Proven experience in identifying and solving problems
- Strong client service skills as the job involves a lot of interaction with client staff
- Keen attention to detail
- Must be ready to travel and be away from the office often
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable making oral presentations in front of clients and adept at the use of technology (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint is a plus)
- Must have strong interpersonal and troubleshooting skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org by end day 1st August 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.