Job Vacancy: Telephone Operators
Our client is looking for a person who can operate switchboard telephone exchange with a background of hospital environment as an added advantage.
Roles and duties
- Take telephone calls and respond to inquiries aimed at hospital services and procedures
- Set up and maintain complex communication systems such as PBXs, intercoms and public address
- Transfer telephone calls to intended recipients after screening them properly
- Provide required information in person and direct visitors / patients to appropriate staff members or departments systems
- Arrange for appropriate emergency services by calling relevant medical staff members
- Make outgoing calls on requests of hospital staff members
- Answer queries pertaining to admitted patients by following strict confidentiality protocols
- Perform clerical duties such as typing and proofreading important documents
- Arrange for meetings with doctors and other staff members
- Coordinate efforts with housekeeping staff to ensure proper and constant cleanup of front desk and surrounding areas
- Create and maintain logs of incoming and outgoing calls on a daily basis
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in communications or telephone operating
- Have worked in a similar environment for at least six months.
- Have worked in a call center is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Good listener
- Should be in the age group of 25-30 years.
- Well-developed team working skills
- Physically fit
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to coach and transfer knowledge to other team members.
- Computer literate
How to Apply
In case you believe your career objective match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed c.v stating your current position,contact details by 5pm on 10th July 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.