Vacant Position: Business Analyst
Reporting to: Special Projects Manager
Role Purpose: We are seeking an individual who is dynamic by nature and passionate with a track record of delivering results to join our Enterprise Team. He/she will be responsible for ensuring identification, facilitation and execution of sales opportunities within current and new SME clients in order to maximise sales and growth of revenue for Telkom within the appointed area.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Translate business requirements to System/Functional requirements, and pass these to Application Developers.
- Assembling of data and verification of its integrity.
- Ensure the migration project is done competently and targeted towards improving customer experience.
- Regular tracking and reporting on projects.
- Ensure regular monitoring of customer satisfaction within the agreed objectives.
- Define and monitor operations and administration within department and externally.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Business degree preferably in Economics, Statistics, Actuarial Science or Engineering.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent analytical and specification skills
- Good understanding of corporate governance processes
- Deep familiarity on use of spreadsheets
- Strong understanding of financial capital and cost accounts
- Personal effectiveness and credibility
- Efficient and results oriented
- Strong organization, presentation and communication skills
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only.
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by 25th July 2018, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.