Position: Operations Specialist – Mobile Financial Services (MFS)
Reporting to: Head of MFS Operations
Department: Mobile Financial Services
Role Purpose: The role will be reporting to the Head of MFS Operations and will be responsible for managing manage day to day escalation issues while ensuring SLA achievement and delivery of quality service at all times.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for continued monitoring of the product and service portfolio, system performance and overall user experience, making necessary technical and operational improvements.
- Planning of the key MFS commercial strategies and the measurement of it against pre-defined criteria on a monthly and weekly basis.
- Strategically Oriented – solid understanding of the integrated set of products and services included within the MFS portfolio; able to identify opportunities and define and implement these opportunities into reality
- Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, identify issues, root cause, and recommend solutions, expert spread sheet skills a distinct advantage.
- Financial Management – develop and manage budgets, drive down costs wherever possible.
- Enthusiastic and energetic – develop and maintain great working environment
- Presentation and communication skills – superior, both written and oral. Experience in report writing an advantage, expert word processor and PowerPoint skills a distinct advantage
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Degree in Business, IT or other relevant field (or equivalent).
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a role within a Telecommunications or Financial Services environment, having being exposed to all disciplines.
- Mobile money experience is a distinct advantage.
- Strong knowledge of BI reporting tools
- Exceptional report writing skills
- High level of problem solving skills, competency in Microsoft office applications , commercial sense – able to develop and assess financial impact through assuming and forecasting projections
- Project Management – experience with co-ordination of project teams achieving deadlines
- Partner Management – delivery of results through partners and SLA’s
- Customer focused – passionate about delivery of results to internal and external customers
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only.
If you are up to the challenge & fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 8th July 2018 , please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through http://app.jobvite.com/m?3i9zWkwL and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.