Job Vacancy: Butchery Manager
Purpose: Responsible for managing the Butchery’s Functions In Line With the Organization’s Operations and obtaining profitable results through the butchery team by developing them through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce Gross Margins by Ensuring compliance with all agreed sales targets and Gross Profit through Control of all expenses according to budget
- Negotiate with representatives from supply companies to determine order details.
- Stock control – Estimate requirements and order or requisition meat supplies to maintain inventories and ensure quality of raw materials are purchased.
- Ranging & Costing Of All Products and Knowledge Of Block Test And Cuts Of Meat.
- Continuously provide reports on classification and grading of carcasses as per industry and market
- Develop And Implement New meat Products.
- Manage The Butchery’s Functions In Line With The Organization’s Operations
- Management of butchery staff through optimal staffing, Training and mentoring.
- Ensure compliance of operations with relevant food safety legislation a, labor legislation, health and hygiene-HACCP
- Coordinate periodic stock takes in the stores.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Diploma in food production.
- 5 year in bakery industry
- Experience supervising and managing staff in a food service or retail setting
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Supervisory skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements send your CV to Recruitment-Enquiry@tuskys.com
Quote “Butchery Manager “on the email subject
Application deadline is Friday August 3rd, 2018, at 5:00pm.
Late applications will not be considered.