Job Vacancy: Deli Manager
Purpose: Ensure success of delis and demonstrate passion for food through recipe development and excellent customer service.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulate recipes and do costing.
- Train staff recipes and quality production
- Train staff on food handling processes and procedures.
- Train staff on retail food safety and hygiene.
- Ensure profit and loss control measures are in place.
- Develop supplier specifications on the delivery of the raw products to be used in the production process.
- Come up with strategies to further improve and ensure profitability
- Monitoring stock rotation together with the storage standards of dry goods, meats, fish, vegetables and other fresh produce.
- Develop, monitor and ensure daily production and sales target are achieved.
- Develop sales promotion programs to attract more customers.
- Enforce cleaning schedules for equipment and work area
- Continually perform quality audits as well as equipment performance
- Train all staff on proper use of equipment and maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree in project management
- Diploma in food production
- 5 year in hospitality industry
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements send your CV to Recruitment-Enquiry@tuskys.com
Quote “Deli Manager“on the email subject
Application deadline is Friday August 3rd, 2018, at 5:00pm.
Late applications will not be considered.