Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
Job Title: Customer Retention Supervisor
Department: Customer Service Dept
Position Reporting to: Manager, Retention
Company Profile: The Wananchi Group is Africa’s pioneering provider of Triple Play (broadband, multi-channel television and voice telephony) and VSAT (broadband data and internet) services. We’re in the process of rolling out Africa’s most innovative cable network to complement the existing VSAT infrastructure and are seeking to recruit ambitious, dynamic and innovative individuals who will drive our growth.
Job Purpose: Responsible for serving as the focal point and resource for all matters related to retaining customers who are requesting disconnects. Leads a team of outbound Customer Retention Reps ensures delivery of all customer retention goals, manages hourly, daily, monthly goals, drives efficiencies, and overall performance levels.
Leads, coaches, and mentors a team of Customer Retention Reps responsible for assessing customer situations requesting disconnects, resolving customer concerns, retaining customers and providing best in class service to customers.
- Leads a team of Customer Retention Reps to achieve internal performance metrics and external customer expectations as appropriate.
- Coaches, mentors, develops and provides support to the team of Customer Retention Reps responsible for resolving customer concerns
- Ensure launching all retention initiatives and come up with new ongoing campaigns
- Designing and monitoring of daily/weekly/monthly analytical reviews on churn trends, churn dash boards & competition overcoming customer objections and retaining customers.
- Consistently delivers upon leadership expectations, conducting one on one meetings with team members, Analyzes reports/data to develop recommendations and implement solutions focused on improving the organization-s satisfaction of customer expectations and responding to the causes of customer dissatisfaction.
- Regularly monitors reps and team-s performance, holding employees accountable for productivity and quality expectations.
- Ensures consistency of monitoring, coaching in content, methods and procedures, and corrective action processes.
- Ensures visibility and accessibility to assist Retention Reps on the floor.
- Develops and maintains relationships with department peers focused of collaboration, honesty, integrity, and respect for each other.
- Implements team training plans and achieves required timelines.
- Uses a variety of tools to effectively recognize employees for outstanding performance.
- Meets deadlines, delivers on commitments internally and cross-functionally.
- Performs special projects and duties as required.
- Prioritizes, plans and executes to achieve goals.
- Works with urgency, respect and integrity. Inspires and delivers results.
- Performs other duties as required.
Experience and Background Needed:
- Prior leadership experience preferred
- Solid understanding of sales and ability to be self motivated
- Proven self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Superior telephone and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively and sensitively communicate technical and financial information
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high pressure work environment
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- College degree
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV and day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th July 2018.
The subject line Retention Supervisor.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.