Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
Job Title: Team Leader, Retention
Department: Customer Experience
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Employment Status: Full Time
Position Reporting to: Head of Customer Experience
Manages Others: Yes
Titles & Number of Positions Managed: 3
Job Purpose / Summary: Responsible for leading a team in the design, implementation and execution of strategies that drive customer retention, loyalty, share and revenue growth. Make recommendations to improve on subscriber billing, payment channels and posting, retention processes and exposure to risk
- Defining and measuring Customer Satisfaction and Promoter KPI’s, identifying risks and opportunities and implementing improvement plans.
- Manage service support for medium value base and resources & KPI’s dedicated to the segment
- Designing programs that strengthen customer relationship, proactively minimize non payer customers, increase customer retention and minimize churn through customer win-backs.
- Leading the customer base analytics, identifying opportunities, designing and implementing up-selling/cross-selling campaigns that increase customer share and sustainable revenue growth.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports on customer retention activities to keep HOD and management updated, and to support informed decisions on revenue/retention goals.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achieve budgeted financial goals in the key customer retention KPI’s (timely payment, non-payer disconnects, churn, arpu).
- Lead the creation of different Customer Experience feedback tools. Define, plan and execute Customer Satisfaction Surveys and Promoter type KPI’s, analyzing results and implementing improvement plans. Develop a detailed strategic roadmap that leads toward the implementation of a continuous enhancement of customer satisfaction.
- Research, analyze and monitor metrics and customer segments to uncover and capitalize on retention, win-back, up-selling and arpu enhancement opportunities.
- Design specific campaigns, in collaboration with Marketing, which will be used for retention and upgrade. Implement the campaigns and measure results taking corrective actions to ensure targets are met.
- Establish campaign objective’s, workforce size and budgets, measure results and provide the ad hoc reporting for the platforms management.
- Lead the loyalty and retention functions to build diagnostic, descriptive and predictive models, creating proactive and reactive loyalty and retention strategies and programs.
- Deliver appropriate in-depth analytics to understand the levers that drive customer churn.
- Through the customer base analytics monitor product life cycle propose refinement in pricing & product and determine possible Support models based on customer segmentation and customer value.
- Define, plan and execute Customer Satisfaction Surveys and Promoter type KPI’s, lead the analysis of results and provide stakeholders with meaningful information that enable them to define improvement plans.
- Build diagnostic, descriptive and predictive models that provide the appropriate data to create proactive and reactive loyalty and retention strategies and programs. Deliver appropriate in-depth analytics to understand the levers that drive customer churn.
- Drive the CRM-based analysis of customer related information -demographic, business and behavioral for the identification of loyalty and retention strategies, cross & up selling opportunities and data feedback for product definition and improvement in other functional areas.
- Lead the customer base analytics to provide relevant information by customer segmentation and customer value that enables monitoring of product life cycle to.
- Ensure that 100% of the collections are done on each account.
- Monitors monthly payment plans of companies with unique billing plans.
- A university Degree in a Business related field
- Sale/Customer Service background
- MS Office, ERP
- Customer centric, self-drive, sales oriented
- 2 years’ leadership in service industry
- Understanding customer Retention milestones
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV and day time telephone contact to email@example.com on or before 30th July 2018.
The subject line Team Leader – Retention.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.