WE is a movement that brings people together and gives them the tools to change the world. Our vision is to shift the world from “me” to “we.” Our mission is to empower all people to change the world, locally and globally, achieving transformative outcomes for themselves and others.
ME to WE is seeking a Guest Relations and Duka Coordinator to join the Artisans team to support our duka in the Mara.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guest Relations, Sales, and Customer Service
- Hosting beading activities with guests
- Merchandising and replenishment of the stock floor
- Analyzing sales data
- Providing new product recommendations through research of what’s available within the local markets
- Excellent record keeping and receiving of payments
- General maintenance and cleaning of the shop and store rooms
- Inventory and stock keeping
- Create and maintain great relationships with suppliers
- Place replenishment orders through our system and with suppliers
Key Areas to Success:
- Keen interest in retail sales and merchandising
- Passion for learning
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills
- Friendly, outgoing self-starter
- Powerful work ethic, both as a team member and independently
- Highly organized, detail oriented, resourceful, and flexible
Qualifications / Requirements:
- College degree preferred, but not necessary
- Retail, customer service, and cash management experience
- Strong computer skills – proficient in Microsoft word, excel, and database management
WE sincerely thanks all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted. While CV’s are important, we want to know what makes you a great fit for our team and culture. We will consider applications on a rolling basis and would like the right person to join us as soon as possible.
Please apply to: email@example.com before Aug 10th 2018.
Please send in your CV along with a cover letter and please indicate your desired salary in the CV
For more details on the organization visit: www.we.org