Job Title: Account Manager
Industry: Electrical Engineering
Gross Salary: 90K – 120K
Our client is a Leading provider of electrical engineering products offering variety of electrical equipment.
They are seeking to hire an Account Manager who will be tasked with market development for electrical equipment and keeping track of project developments.
- Market development, project development and customer maintenance in the region
- Devising marketing strategies
- Develop the country office and ensure achievement of the department objectives assigned by the company
- Guide and directly participate in market development, publicity, research and evaluation
- Cooperate with the bidding manager to participate in the business contract negotiations between the owner and the subcontractor
- Review market development plans and expense budgets, supervise implementation and allocation of resources reasonably
- Achieve project implementation efficiency and cost control
- Responsible for the communication with the owner, project tracking and project maintenance during the project development phase
- Must have 3 years working experience in power/ electrical industry sales
- Have the ability to develop project independently
- Familiarity with the developing processes and ensuring project implementation.
- Capable of working and communicating in English.
- Familiar with life and culture in Kenya.
- Familiarity with life and culture in Rwanda and Ethiopia is a priority.
- Must have project management and risk management awareness
- Have excellent communication and business negotiation skills
- Familiar with Windows Office software.
- Ability to access the market
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Account Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 3rd September 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV