Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu
Exciting Career Opportunity: Information Technology Officer
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa- Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, and Bomet.
With the ongoing expansion we seek to recruit professionals for the following vacant positions:
Information Technology Officer
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the IT Supervisor, the successful candidate will provide technical support in ICT services to enable the provision of timely, reliable, accurate and efficient information services to both staff and clients.
- Perform Basic maintenance and troubleshooting to solve hardware and software problems as they arise.
- Provide general IT support to enable users solve IT related issues and reduce downtime.
- Monitor Systems performance and manage parameters
- Perform Cabling and installing of trunks where required
- Installation of software on end user PCs, with maintenance of versions as required.
- Support and maintenance of Servers and Network
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Communication and Technology.
- Two years work experience.
- Excellent ICT knowledge in database administration
- Excellent ICT knowledge in system and network administration including IP Telephony.
- Proficiency in windows OS, Linux OS
- Business awareness and understanding of business requirements of IT
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and public relations skills.
- Problem problem-solving and good analytical skills
How to Apply
Only qualified candidates are encouraged to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th September, 2018.
If you do not receive any response from us, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Interested candidates should also note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not solicit any funds for purposes of recruitment.
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”