Agricultural Inputs Sales Executive
Our client deals with manufacture and supplies of organic agricultural inputs focused and dedicated to furthering soil health for farmers and growers around Kenya, they are looking for a similarly dedicated and passionate Sales Executive to represent their products and drive increased sales.
- Sells agricultural inputs by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Demonstrated knowledge of agricultural inputs (especially soil improvers, root stimulants and organic fertilisers)
- BSc Degree from a recognised University in Agricultural Sciences
- A minimum of 5 years in commercial agriculture such as commercial growers (floriculture and vegetables), horticultural industry, coffee, tea, fruit and nut growers, small-holders and Government departments.
- Willing to travel extensively around the agricultural regions of Kenya – therefore you must hold a clean and current driving license.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Clean criminal history (current certificate of good conduct)
- Must be able to meet deadlines and deliver on negotiated sales targets
- Demonstrated competence on/with computer and smart phone technology – regular reporting and attendance at seminars, conferences, trade fairs and shows will be required
Salary: Ksh. 60,000 gross plus commissions and company car.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 30th August 2018