AIC Kijabe Hospital
An Exciting Opportunity: Director – Support Operations
AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care services at affordable rates.
We are renowned for excellent patient care in outpatient, inpatient and surgical care and have been in existence since 1915.
As a provider of compassionate and quality service, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to fill the following position;
Director, Support Operations
Reporting to the Director General, the incumbent will provide leadership and direction to multiple departments to develop and accomplish their strategic direction and operational objectives.
The Director, Support Operations will oversee four departments namely; Facilities Maintenance, Hospitality Services, Security & Safety and Supply Chain. He/She will strategize to develop and implement operational tools, processes, workflows and best practices.
The incumbent will also ensure that the operational processes are efficient, sustainable, can mitigate risk and optimize financial investments.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations or a related field. A Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of organizational strategies and operational objectives.
- A minimum of 12 years related work experience preferably in the hospital operations.
- Strategic thinker and an insightful decision maker.
- Must be a born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and multi-cultural orientation.
- A person of high integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th August 2018.
After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
- Due to high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.