Job Vacancy: Assistant Management Accountant
- Assist the Management Accountant with the provision of fixed costs information
- Maintain safe custody and ensure proper access and retrieval of physical and computerized files and records.
- Input daily forex exchange rates in the system as provided by CBK
- Preparation of Audit schedules and participates in the execution of quarterly and year end audits
- Assist Management accountant during the annual and quarterly external audits (FS preparations, Schedules Preparations, Vouching exercise, other information and Explanation required) within timelines. Some of the financial Reports & Accounts (Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly
- Analyze (and forecast) & circulation of financial performance indicators i.e. actual against budgets/targets and other key Management Reports to the Company senior Management and Group such
- EIS & MIF & GCB
- Fixed Costs Analysis
- Direct Costs Analysis
- Profitability Analysis
- Variance Analysis
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly board presentation papers
- Preparation of Director of Finance Monthly Report/ Quarterly Board report
- Providing help and advice to budget holders on all management accounting related matters
- Assist in the developing and maintenance of systems to improve financial reporting
- Assisting in the annual financial and budgets and forecasts
- Assist in cost centre supplement in Funds Management
- Input and verify data in the SAP-ERP system
- Collection and summarizing of returns from various cost units during month closure, ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
- Cost analysis and ensure proper allocation of cost in the SAP-ERP
- Posting of returns, End month Journals Postings of Journal and other transactions through GL module regularly i.e. raise and enter journals in the SAP-ERP System
- Keeping abreast with all new Tax and IFRS rules that may affect reporting and communication the same to team.
- Ad-hoc analytical reports and preparing information templates as may be required by Management from time to time.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by management
- Should be a have a degree in business field and CPA or equivalent
- Exposure / training knowledge in Financial Reporting
- 4– 6 years. Experience in a reporting office – preferably in manufacturing sector
Kindly share CV to email@example.com