Job Vacancy: Assistant Technical Lead – Queue Management Systems
Our client provides Electronic Queue Management Systems solutions. They seek to hire a competent Assistant Technical lead that will be tasked with managing various sites and installation of the queue management system.
They will also be responsible for conducting site surveys for the installation of the system, designing the flow of operation at the site. S/he will also train the users, ensure timely hand over of the system to the client as well as provide after sales support to existing clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide the sales team with technical advice and support
- Oversee each project’s life cycle from conception to completion, with an emphasis on technical soundness and resource efficiency
- Develop and revise statements of work, which should include accurate time and cost estimates
- Analyze user requirements and usability metrics to ensure customer satisfaction
- Apply architectural and functional specifications to each project
- Collaborate with the installation team to design and create accurate and detailed mockups for customer approval
- Meet with clients to refine and evaluate requirements, strategy and content needs
- Enforce company’s quality standards in all areas of operation
- Train the users of the operation of the system
- Provide aftersales support to clients as and when required
Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate in Computer Applications / Engineering / IT
- A minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Should have excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Should have hands on experience on Software Application, Hardware, Networking , Servers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi task and manage competing demands.
- Team oriented, with experience in working on teams
- Ability to self-manage, work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
How to Apply:
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Assistant Technical Lead – Queue Management Systems ) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 24th August 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short