Our client is an International firm in the Automotive Industry.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Head office:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, The Brand Executive will be responsible for developing market strategy through implementation of action and driving the achievements of brand by creating synergy among brands for an ideal position in the market.
- Managing developments and usage of the marketing budget for brands in charge, to ensure the allocation of sufficient funds for successful implementation of the marketing strategy
- Initiating the update and marketing of the website and digital medias to enhance visibility and traffic in support of e- commerce and brand awareness
- Reviewing and submitting reports on the implementation of the marketing strategies
- And work plans to ensure performance of the department is monitored in a timely Manner
- Overseeing preparation for and initiate rolling out of new product launches to meet set targets
- Organizing the production of branded items to assist in the timely delivery of the materials as required
- Initiating implementation of brand surveys as well as market intelligence and feedback to ensure timely availability of information critical for the development of respective brand strategies
- Coordinating internal communication of marketing objectives to ensure all relevant
- Stakeholders are well informed for the department to be fully internally supported
- Supporting the planning and execution of customer focused events for both internal and external customers for timely and quality communication
- Providing support to the marketing teams with day to day marketing strategy implementation activities to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the marketing process
- Providing administrative brand support to business units including procurement and distribution of promotional items and timely payments of suppliers, to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in the implementation of marketing strategies and plan by the business units
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- A post graduate Diploma in Marketing
- A minimum of 4 years’ relevant working experience
- Basic knowledge of PR, communications, advertising or marketing
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and its impact to the automotive industry
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 24th August, 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “BRAND EXECUTIVE”.
Include your daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.