Job Vacancy: Business Acquisition Team Leader
Location: Head Quarters but with possible travels
Salary: 50,000 – 55,000 KES
Contract duration: 6 months (Renewable Based on performance)
Probation period: 3 months
- Provide leadership to Business Acquisition Executive on first level contact for Agents’ applications.
- Ensure to have clear understanding of all Betin products and platforms, Betin Agent Business Model and Commission structure
- Clear understanding of what is required from the Agents as initial investment and requirements and oversee the process
- Oversee help desk procedures and services.
- Guide executives on agents’ applications, incoming calls and call backs ensuring that they provide all necessary information to qualify for a visit.
- Spearhead the process in liaising with the Agent Recruitment Officers by sharing all complete and incomplete applications.
- Support Agent Recruitment Officers by taking them through the business presentation walk-in Agents.
- Resolve escalated queries to the next level of support.
- Ensure the executives provide excellent customer service and exceed agents’ expectations.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of applications.
- Report to senior manager accurately and according to provided guidelines.
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements.
- Be actively involved in the recruitment and training of new team members.
- Coach and lead all new executives and ensure they have a clear understanding of the team’s and individual objectives.
- Monitor all executives performances through an official appraisal process.
- Deal with underperformances through the support of our HR department.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times in accordance with company policy, data protection and privacy legislation.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL SET & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven working experience working as a team leader
- Excellent people and sales skills and ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Diploma / bachelor’s Degree in sales & Marketing or relevant field
- Must have clear understanding of online gaming products and platforms; gaming bonuses and promotions.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment.
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel).
Interested Candidates to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position as the subject by Monday 3rd September 2018.