Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Biotechnologist position for one of our clients.
- Perform molecular characterization diagnosis performing polymerase chain reaction (PCR) for various pathogens, including: viral, bacteria, protozoa, parasitic and other infectious agents;
- Perform drug resistance testing for various pathogens;
- Learning and undertaking advanced molecular biological techniques including real time PCR and DNA sequencing;
- Laboratory management including specimen logging, procurement, equipment management and inventory management;
- Participate in development of standard operating protocols and reviewing of the same;
- Track Laboratory quality indicators i.e management and compile reports for intervention and experiment designs;
- A Bachelor’s degree in biotechnology or a related field from a recognized university.
- At least three years’ laboratory experience
- Must have a clear knowledge of molecular testing, biosafety, and biosecurity training and waste management.
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 28th August 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: email@example.com clearly marking – “Biotechnologist”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.