Brookhurst International School
Vacancies For September 2018
Brookhurst International School is a co-educational institution for students aged 10-19 years.
We offer IGCSE education curriculum and have preparatory, secondary and A level.
The school is located in Kajiado County in Kiserian which is 20 kilometers from the Nairobi in a serene environment suitable for learning.
We pursue excellence in all facets and are committed to support the learners achieve their dreams.
We have the following vacancies for September but interviews will be conducted in August.
School Chaplain and Counselor
- Must have a degree in education and other qualifications in theology and counseling and
- At least 3 years’ experience in pastoral work.
- Commitment and passion to work with children and positively transform their lives
- Must be a Christian with a testimony
- Candidates from other countries are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Send three page cvs and no other attachments. For the applicants, state your subject combination as reference.
Send CV firstname.lastname@example.org 10th August 2018.
If you do not hear from us by 30th August 2018 consider yourself unsuccessful this time round.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.