Business Development Executive
Job Summary: The Business Development Executive is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving. The Business Development Executive will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, web and in person. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
- Cold call prospects.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls to action, dates, omplete profile information, sources, etc.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- here necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound follow up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross sell and upsell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
Education and Qualification Requirements
- BA or Diploma in Communications, Marketing,
- Two to three years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects, close deals, and achieve sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, precall planning, call control, account evelopment, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
- Working Conditions
- Some travel may be required
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to email@example.com before end of day 10th September 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted