Job Vacancies: Business Development Officers
Salary: 30k plus commission
Role Objective: To achieve Group products new business targets from groups and individual direct clients, by actively conducting product presentations to the clients and managing the end to end on boarding process.
- Develop personal sales budget, marketing strategies and implementation plan for all lines of Group products to ensure achievement of new business and retention targets.
- Prepare monthly sales targets split per target prospective clients for each product for monitoring and review with line manager.
- To continuously source for opportunities for all Group products.
- To maintain a daily activities planner and with clear objectives and progress reports.
- To facilitate on boarding of new clients and provide continuous supports throughout the process in order to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- To continuously source for market intelligence and document for use in the department.
- Monitor and prepare periodic reports on closed new business and retention status.
- Build up detailed knowledge about the company’s products and keep abreast of market conditions and developments.
- 2 years experience ; 1 year should be in insurance/bank sales environment (A Must)
- Excellent relationship management
- Sales and Marketing knowledge
- Bachelor Degree in a business field or social sciences
- Progress in ACII, LOMA
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th August 2018, clearly indicating the job title