Job Title: Marketing Executive – Automotive
Gross Salary: 80k
Our client is a car dealer involved in buying and selling of used cars as well as maintenance service. They seek to hire a Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects and organize creative promotional campaigns and events to reach out to the market and cultivate customers’ interest in their products and services.
- Oversee marketing campaigns including Social media, exhibitions and promotional events
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Identify new marketing channels and opportunities in line with the company’s target market
- Conduct research and analyzing data to identify and define the company’s market audience.
- Update and maintain the company’s website.
- Coordinate marketing activities with creative agencies to ensure the company’s image is maintained.
- Monitor market trends and present them to the team on a monthly basis.
- Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or any other related field
- Must have previous experience in organizing corporate events, executing marketing campaigns and brand promotions.
- Should be familiar with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web Trends)
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Should exhibit achievement in brand profiling and positioning.
- Aggressive with good networking skills.
- Should have good communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Should be a team player
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing Executive-Automotive) to email@example.com before 13th August 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.