Our client, MAJID AL FUTTAIM CARREFOUR, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group CARREFOUR, 2nd retailer across the world.
The Middle East based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities.
They are seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contact nominated store personnel for the advertising campaigns and inform them about next activities
- Request and implement distribution timings covering all areas
- Provide minutes for all district meetings to ensure implementation on all agreed and assigned duties.
- Propose and implement action plans in order to increase productivity, performance and effectiveness of the operations.
- Proposes the yearly department budget and ensures the respect of the approved budget
- Set appropriate control mechanism to ensure budget compliance and takes corrective measures when necessary
- Propose and take necessary measures towards continuous reduction of the operational costs
- Respect the procedures in accordance with the DOA
- Conduct and manage store surveys and visits frequently and present results and recommendations
- Monitor, analyse and discuss results of advertising campaigns with each district and recommend improvement areas if needed
- Provide monthly report containing action plans, results and area of improvements for each store and district
- Carry out website and follow up updates
- Provide monthly benchmark report about competition activities and provide recommendations if and where needed
- Collect market data and share information with the management for further actions if needed
- Carry out advertising performance result
- Be a role model and ensure the application of Majid Al Futtaim Retail corporate policies and guarantee the implementation of all laws, regulations and cultural practices of the operating countries are followed and respected
- Practices the company values and guarantees the same is respected and followed by the department team members
- Responsible for the Performance Management of the team
- Setting particular objectives for the direct reports – once a year – which are in-line with the company and department targets
- Carrying out performance analysis with regular feedback to direct reports and ensuring that this is further deployed within the team
- Identify employees with high potential, growth and proposes further development
- Identify and recommend training needs for the team and follow up on the implementation
- Develop and implement on the job-training for the team
- Promotes and practise communication and participatory management within the team
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and/or Commerce
- 5+ years in Marketing preferable Advertising specialization
- 3+ years in Retail in Marketing or Customer Service
- Excellent business communication and presentation skills
- Multi-channel consumer/retail marketing understanding and experience
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and negotiation skills
How to Apply
To apply, CLICK HERE on or before 25th September 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.