Job Vacancy: Chef
- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities.
- Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards.
- Estimate food requirements and food/labor costs.
- Supervise kitchen staff’s activities.
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs.
- Recruit and manage kitchen staff.
- Diploma Or Certificate In Food Production Cooking
- Proven working experience as a chef
- Excellent record of kitchen management
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Capable of delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Keep up with cooking trends and best practices
Qualified candidates to share their cvs to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted