The Community Owned Financial Institution Savings and Credit Cooperative Limited-COFI Sacco Society Ltd is the first Sharia Compliant SACCO in Kenya.
We are looking for suitably qualified people to join a well motivated and dedicated team for the post of sales executive.
We have properties along Kangundo Road Kantafu, Tinga Oltepesi along Magadi Road and Kisaju along Pipeline Road that we are selling to our members and non members.
Are you a hardworking and enthusiastic real estate sales person with an excellent track record in sales?
We are looking for someone who is willing to go the extra mile and has an eye on the real estate market.
You will be required to have a sound understanding of market prices and land value.
As a sales executive within our team you will be responsible for:
- Selling land.
- Identifying gaps in the real estate market.
- Drawing up sales agreements.
- Site visits for clients.
You should possess:
- A successful and proven sales history and desire to achieve set targets.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills.
- Self-motivation and drive.
- Great people skills.
- Sound judgment, enormous energy, enthusiasm and integrity.
- Must have done sales work for a known SACCO and or real estate company.
- University degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Must have a certificate of good conduct.
- Computer literate.
Commission of 5% on sales.
If this sounds like you, please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the Chief Executive Officer by 20th August 2018.
Your resume should have names and contacts for at least three referees.
We shall accept online applications only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.