Career Management Centre, seeks to recruit for the following position for one of our clients, a well-established management consultancy brand specializing in researching, developing and execution of youth, personal development trainings and organizational capacity building programs.
Reporting to the General Manager
Salary: 80K – 120K
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the management of the company’s communications strategy and objectives.
- Develop effective communications plan that leverages brand promise.
- Develop, integrate, and implement PR activities to enhance company brand.
- Cultivate and maintain strong media relationships.
- Advance company’s position with relevant constituents.
- Develop and executive varied and integrated communications products including website, print publications, newsletters, online communications, media and public relations.
- Create and launch new media and marketing.
- Evaluate an integrated strategic communications plan to advance the company’s brand identity and broaden awareness of its programs and priorities.
- Refine company’s core messages to ensure brand consistency.
- Resolve public affairs issues.
- Serve as executive editor for the development, production and maintenance of the company’s internal and external communication vehicles, including the main website, marketing materials, publications, newsletters, invitations, flyers, advertisements, and annual reports.
- Enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences.
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Possess the ability to keep information confidential
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Ability to work in high-stress environments, often for long hours
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
- Bachelors in Communication, Public Relations of Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in communications (public relations, social media, thought leadership, internal communications)
- Communications agency and media journalism experience preferred
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the Job title “Communication Manager” on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 12th 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.