Consolidated Bank is Kenya’s SME bank of choice that provides flexible financial solutions that support our customers in achieving success.
The Bank is well positioned, with presence in majority of the country’s business hubs to continually offer pleasant and convenient services.
We seek to recruit qualified, experienced, competent and highly motivated individuals for the following open vacancy.
Direct Sales Representative
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Sales Team Leader, the Direct Sales Representative will be responsible for acquisition and growth of sustainable Bank business.
- Selling Retail Bank products and services in order to ensure sustainable business growth in customer numbers, deposits and mobile banking registration.
- Actively take part in sales activities organized by the Bank in order to acquire business.
- Offer training & support to customers.
- Gather feedback from customers on Bank products and their experience to seek improvement.
- Daily sharing of business acquisition reports.
Qualifications and Competencies
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications and competencies:
- Should be a holder of a bachelor’s degree or diploma in Sales, Marketing or any business related field from a recognized institution.
- Experience in sales will be an added advantage
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Should be confident, self-driven with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Should have ability to deliver set business targets with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward hard copies of their applications, enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed CV indicating work experience, daytime contacts and addresses of 3 professionally relevant referees to reach the undersigned by Friday, 24th August 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Head of Human Resources
P.O. Box 51133 – 00200
Consolidated Bank is an equal opportunity employer.