Consolidated Bank is Kenya’s SME bank of choice that provides flexible financial solutions that support our customers in achieving success.
The Bank is well positioned, with presence in majority of the country’s business hubs to continually offer pleasant and convenient services.
We seek to recruit qualified, experienced, competent and highly motivated individuals for the following open vacancy.
Sales Team Leader
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Head of Retail & SME, the successful candidate will be responsible for the growth of the Retail & SME business volumes in liabilities and customer base through the sales team effort.
- Coach, develop and supervise the sales team.
- Coordinate the operation of the sales team by assigning specific market segments, territories or geographic regions.
- Set goals and sales targets for the sales team in mobile banking, internet banking, customer numbers and deposits in consultation with relevant departments.
- Regularly monitor sales performance of sales team and action appropriately.
- Review market analyses to determine customer needs and sales volume potential.
- Collect and provide customer feedback to the Marketing team with the aim to improve the Bank’s products and services.
- Identify opportunities for road shows, trade fairs and other events to promote the Bank’s sales and image.
Qualifications and Competencies
The candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies
- Should be a holder of a bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or any other business related degree from a recognized University.
- Possession of professional qualification in Sales and/or Marketing with knowledge and understanding of banking practices will be added advantage.
- Should have at least 5 years’ sales experience with 2 years’ in managing a sales team
- Should be self-driven with strong commercial orientation and ability to deliver business results.
- Must possess excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills.
- Must have strong leadership and team building skills with ability to manage diverse teams.
- Should have strong organizational and negotiation skills and be able to respond to questions from internal and external customers.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward hard copies of their applications, enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed CV indicating work experience, daytime contacts and addresses of 3 professionally relevant referees to reach the undersigned by Friday, 24th August 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Head of Human Resources
P.O. Box 51133 – 00200
Consolidated Bank is an equal opportunity employer.