Our client is a well-established real estate development Company.
They seek to hire a competent Senior Human Resource Officer, who will be tasked with executing HR functions and the people strategy in close collaboration with the Executive Management Team.
Salary: 120K – 150K
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure updated filing for all staff and proper record maintenance for every staff within the organization.
- Liaise with Finance in processing payroll and necessary deductions for the staff and ensuring the final commuted list of salaries and advances payable are checked and verified.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit on basis of requirement discussed with the department head, interview and select suitable applicants.
- Review, amend and draft job description and qualifications required for the staff of the group human resources department
- Implement HR Plans, Policies & procedures according to organizational objectives.
- Develop the recruitment and selection process to include: appointment, confirmation, termination, resignation procedures and processes.
- Formulate effective performance appraisal policy procedures and ensure its compliance
- Enhance organization communications, encourage and develop employee relations
- Ensure proper management of staff amenities and occupational and health safety
- Identify the areas for development and explore new skills to enhance productivity
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree, Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in a similar capacity
- Must demonstrate a deep understanding of the laws and legislations governing the Kenya labor market
- Previous experience in operations and administrative design and implementation
- Results driven individual
- Problem solver, optimistic and enjoy assertive communication
- Ability to lead teams, motivate and empower staff
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with everyone in the organization
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Human Resource Officer -Construction) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st August 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV