Are you the perfect fit?
Consumer Insight Ltd, a leading market research company in Africa is currently seeking for suitable candidates to fill the following position;
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Department: Accounts & Finance
Job Title Reports To: Chief Accountant
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To ensure proper maintenance of accounting records, accurate and timely production of financial reports, timely processing of payments to suppliers, tax authorities, liability settlements and debt control. Supervision and training of other staff in the department.
- Processing Bank Reconciliations
- Maintaining the creditor’s ledger
- Verify supplier invoices against supporting documents to ensure they are accurate and authentic
- Prepare supplier account reconciliations and follow up on any matters arising thereof
- Petty cash management
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Data capture of transactions in the accounting system
- Aid in month end book closure procedures
- Attend to any duty as otherwise directed by your seniors.
Education Qualification and Training
- Bachelors degree in a business-related field
- CPA grandaunt
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge in and understanding of accounting, taxation and business management
- Good computer Skills
- Good communication and public relations skills
- Ability to train other staff
At least 2 years’ experience in a busy accounting office.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send an application letter and CVs to email@example.com to be received on or before 17 August 2018