The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region.
The Group is Kenyan based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches as well as regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC.
The company has a total complement of over 700 highly trained and professional staff spread across the region and seeks to fill the position of Executive Assistant (PA).
The successful candidate will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will be charged with the following responsibilities.
- Diary management, planning and organizing for meetings.
- Being the first point of contact with clients visiting the executive office.
- Preliminary drafting of correspondence on behalf of the COO.
- Minutes, dictation taking and preparing papers for meetings.
- Consolidating and summarizing reports from the business units.
- Planning and organizing events under the COO calendar.
- Conducting research and findings as required.
- Managing the filling system.
- Managing ad hoc assignments.
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Commerce, Accounts/Finance — Upper 2nd Class.
- Minimum 3 years’ of Executive/ Personal Assistant experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical, report writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Personable, articulate, knowledgeable, and professional in presentation.
- A self-starter, energetic and go-getter who can work without close supervision.
- Possess exceptional multi-tasking abilities and be an independent thinker who is very detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- A flexible individual able to maintain confidentiality and is supportive to staff.
- Be a natural forward planner, credible and comfortable dealing with company executives.
The successful candidates will join a dedicated team of specialists in the water and energy sectors which have significant potential for future growth.
The job will provide a challenging and stimulating work environment with excellent growth opportunities for the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates may apply by submitting their applications through the company website: http://www.davisandshirtliff.com/vacancies before close of business on 31st August 2018.