Email Marketing CRM Manager
Are you an ambitious team player and leader with strong desire in CRM Marketing?
Our client is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Marketing CRM Manager to join our Marketing team in Nairobi!
As a Marketing CRM Manager you will be responsible for planning, implementing of strategy and execution for channels: email, WhatsApp, SMS, App notifications.
- Full ownership of strategy and execution for channels: email, WhatsApp, SMS, App notifications and Marketing CRM.
- Document in marketing playbook and ensure adherence to Email marketing framework
- Ensure documentation of all Email marketing tests in channel briefs and communicate learnings
- Work with Heads of Marketing on email strategy
- Keep track of Email marketing best practices and communicate key insights to team
- First round interview for all email marketers
- Back-support email marketing tasks whenever necessary
- Provide recommendations on an ongoing basis to drive organic email list growth
- Assist in defining, designing and implementing segmentation and relationship campaigns for each business model
- Analyze Email channel performance on an ongoing basis to make recommendations for improvements to drive KPI growth
- Lead team to code all email templates and Quality control checks
- Assist in bi-annual performance reviews and setting development plans for email marketers
- Analyse and report on impact of marketing initiatives on KPIs creating clear action items from insights
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- 5-10 years’ experience in the same field
- Strong project management experience
- Exposure to Email marketing with ability to code emails.
- Pragmatic leader with well-developed technical skills
- Fluency in English
Salary: 150,000 gross
Deadline: 30th August 2018
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.