EPZ Company in Mombasa
Social Media Specialist
Job Location: Mombasa, Kenya
- Keeping up a strong social media presence on channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube while ensuring high levels of engagement across all platforms
- Generating content for social media that is relevant and appealing to the local target audience
- Aligning social media communication strategy with Company’s overall marketing strategy
- Managing and overseeing the local social media content schedule
- Keeping an eye on post engagement and suggesting optimized content
- Staying up to date with latest social media trends and topics
- 2-3 years of professional experience with social media marketing
- Relevant Diploma, qualification, certification, training.
- Excellent knowledge of all social media platforms, especially Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Excellent communication and copy writing skills in a creative way that will drive engagement.
- Experience in graphic design and working with Sketch or Illustrator is an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae and details of current remuneration package by 2nd September 2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.