Vacant Position: Facility Supervisor
Nature of job: Full time
Our client in real estate industry seeks to recruit a Facility Supervisor.
The position holder will report directly to the Property Manager.
He/she will oversee and coordinate the activities of the allocated site.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership of the site and managing day to day operations for the site by coordinating with the site supervisors
- Ensuring that all maintenance related issues are taken care of by reviewing quotes and ensuring work done by contractors is well done and within agreed time frames
- Approve and sign off all documents (petty cash, invoices, LPOs) after thoroughly checking and ensuring all necessary documentation is in order
- Ensuring timely collection of service charge, utilities and rent through reviews and follow up debtors with site accountant and promptly, resolving, disputes that may arise
- Managing any refurbishments, renovations and office moves to make sure they all run smoothly and according to plan.
- Responsible for the general upkeep and maintenance of buildings to ensure that they meet health and safety standards and also the legal requirements.
- Manage the cleaning, waste disposal, security and parking of each site
- Manage the budgets and keeping records of all payments.
- Ensuring timely payment of utility bills
- Any other duties as maybe given from time to time
- Relevant experience in properties
- 3-5 years’ experience with reputable organizations
- Ability to coordinate site activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good reporting and presentational skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send your CV to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.