Amplus International Ltd is an events management and marketing agency with operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania since 2013.
We are pleased to invite applications from interested and qualified applicants for the Field Merchandising Representative (FMR) position for one of our clients in the FMCG industry.
Location: Kenya (Nairobi, Mountain, Coast, Rift, Western and Nyanza regions)
- Provide merchandising support and services to the assigned retail outlets in tandem with the required standards
- Outlet relationship: build, sustain and enhance rapport with store personnel
- Stock management: Maintain optimum amount of quality stock of all SKUs ensuring adherence to FIFO
- Sales Management: Trigger orders and follow up for delivery
- Visibility: Ensure merchandizing objectives are achieved by negotiating for SOS, placement, branding, POSM, extra feature displays etc.
- Any other duty assigned by the Team Leader
- At least a Diploma in Sales & Marketing or any other related field
- At least one year experience as a Merchandizer, with Modern Trade and General Trade experience as an added advantage
- Confident with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Computer literate and proficient in operating a smart phone
- Product awareness and commercial orientation
- Ability to adopt-Energy & speed
If you are up to the task and meet the above qualifications, please submit your CV and Cover letter with FIELD MERCHANDISING REPRESENTATIVE as the file name to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29th August 2018.
Only those who qualify for the position will be contacted.