Job Vacancy: Finance & Administration Coordinator
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of Profit and Loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports
- Interact with Govt/Financial agencies regularly to file all financial documents
- Establish,maintain and cordinate the implementation of accounting control procedures
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Resolve accounting discrepancies through regular reconciliation of bank statements
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels,and ensure expenditure control
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
- Graduate calibre with degree/HND in accounting or equivalent qualification with at least 3-5 years experience.
- Computer literate
- Professional Accounting certification
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rd September 2018 clearly indicating the job title.
Please note that the position is based in Machakos.