Job Profile: Finance Controller
Our client is one of the leading hospitals dealing with specialized treatment. They are expanding their services to Kisii County and are thus looking for Finance Controller. The job holder will be responsible for managing all finance and accounting operations of the Hospital.
Job Location: Kisii
Reporting: Managing Director
Direct Reports: Finance team
Key Result Areas
- Developing financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting
- High-level financial reporting and analysis
- Regular budget consolidation
- Cash flow management
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the hospital business
- Stakeholder management
- Debt management and collection
- Preparing company tax and BAS statements
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
- Developing financial reviews and providing investment advice
- Payroll processing
- Working closely with management or executive teams to share reports and analysis findings.
- Well-developed leadership skills
- Mentoring of team members
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting, Finance or related field
- CPA -K
- At least 5 years’ experience in a supervisory position
- Experience in Hospital setup is key
- profound understanding of the hospital industry,
- Keen on compliance and other regulatory requirements.
- Enjoys working independently as part of a small team.
- Broad all-round financial skillset.
- Proven advance Excel skills and ability
- ERP Savvy
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, together with their licenses quoting their expected salaries to email@example.com not later than 5.pm 31st August, 2018.