Financial Advisory Firm
Job Vacancy: Sales Executive
We are an independent financial advisory company that’s committed to enhancing the financial lives of our clients and to enriching their family legacies through organization and deployment of wealth in ways that enable their lives to be happier, more harmonious and secure.
We listen to the client plans, objectives and goals be it building wealth, education plans for children, saving and retirement planning etc. We carefully think through every client’s needs to come up with an optimal plan for each individual case.
We have achieved this by partnering with both local and off-shore companies that enable us offer various products and services including: Stocks Portfolio Management, Purchase of over the Counter shares, Loan Facilitation, Project Management, Fixed deposits, Unit Trusts, Government and Corporate Bonds, Collective Investment schemes, Offshore Investments
We are hence looking for well-organized and highly motivated sales executives who are result-oriented to achieve the following:
Main Duties and Responsibilities.
- Cold & Warm calls for leads and the consequent follow up from there to convert them into sales.
- Aggressively source for new business
- Demonstrating and presenting products to potential clients with the aim to sell
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
- Prospecting for new products or opportunities that would increase sales
- Liaising with the portfolio manager on new opportunities in financial markets and keeping clients updated.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings to network & acquire additional knowledge
- Updating a CRM to assist analyze the trends of sales and what works
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely reports to the territory manager to facilitate proper planning.
- Bachelor degree in business a business related course.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales within a similar environment.
- Membership in a professional body would be an added advantage.
Competencies / Attributes
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Persuasion, negotiation and influencing Skills.
- Drive for results with no excuses.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- High levels of integrity & professionalism with internal and external customers.
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong innovative and creative thinker.
- Team player with Strong work ethics.
Purely commission based with attractive rates
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the aforementioned requirements, send your updated CV with email & telephone contacts of three professional referees and the application letter quoting the Title of the position as the subject to email@example.com.
Applications should be received not later than August 24th, 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.