Flexi Personnel Limited
Job Vacancy: Recruitment Officer
Flexi Personnel Limited is a Human Resource Consultancy firm providing strategic Human Resource services including Recruitment and Headhunting services, Interim Management Recruitment, Human Resource Consultancy, Outsourced Labour Management, Payroll Management, Recruitment and Selection, and Psychometric Assessments.
We are seeking to recruit a highly talented Recruitment Officer who will be in charge of the Recruitment function. He/ She will be expected to source, recruit, interview and close all advertised positions within set timelines and achieve the targets that have been set for the Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and maintain excellent client relationship and follow ups with all clients and candidates.
- Responsible for implementing the recruitment and talent sourcing strategy and targets through the guidance of direct supervisor.
- Responsible for recruitment and placements of candidates by developing job descriptions, preparing job adverts, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates in line with position requirements and within the standards agreed.
- Responsible for recruitment using diverse techniques like face to face, skype, telephone, competency-based interviews and other written interviews.
- Sourcing for qualified candidates through head hunting.
- Responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to positions with client companies which vary from entry-level roles to Middle and senior level roles.
- Responsible for preparation of the long list and short list of candidates for various roles.
- Responsible for using, planning, organizing and inputting of candidates in the recruitment system and database to achieve agreed outputs.
- Interviewing candidates in the database to fill client requests within 48 hours.
- Doing reference checks for candidates by sending their referees the reference form to fill out and assess the validity the feedback given.
- Using LinkedIn, diverse online job board databases and our in-house database to source for candidates with specific skills that the client may request for.
- Scheduling interviews and those for the rest of the recruitment team and ensuring candidates attend their interviews.
- Update and organize recruitment information, including forms used during the interview process by the clients.
- Communicate to successful and unsuccessful candidates.
- Negotiate salary and provide offer letters if need be by the client.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s in human resource management or related course.
- 3-6 years of recruitment experience, preferably with exposure to high volume recruitment activities.
- High levels of integrity and delivery of quality output.
- Must be able to be self- driven, confident, innovative and achieve agreed targets.
- Previous experience in executive level hiring in both international and local environment with a recruitment/ headhunting firm is an added advantage.
- Excellent Communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Detail oriented highly organized planner with a strong ability to prioritize for effective time management.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 31st August 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement