Job Title: Human Resource Officer – FMCG
Gross Salary: 90k – 150k
Reporting to: HR & Admin Manager
Our Client is one of the leading FMCG companies in Kenya.
They would like to hire a HR Officer to provide support to the Human Resource and Admin Manager in various HR functions which include but not limited to staffing, training and development, performance monitoring, employee welfare and the overall management of the HR office environment.
S/He will also play the role of HR business partner to select departments.
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers
- Maintaining the personal records of employees on matters such as wages, superannuation, leave and training, and prepare associated management reports
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training – including inductions for new staff
- Drawing up plans for future personnel needs
- Counseling staff about any problems they may have, either at work or personally
- Provide advice and information to management and employees on human resource policies and procedures, including equal opportunity, anti-discrimination and occupational health and safety programmes
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Professional qualification of a post graduate diploma/degree in HR Management
- At least 3 yrs experience in a HR & Admin role, with at least 1 year at a supervisory level
- Business awareness and management skills
- Leadership skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information
- Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
- Influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies; potential to handle a leadership role
- Integrity and approachability
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Human Resource Officer – FMCG) to email@example.com before 23rd August 2018.