A reputable freight forwarding company in Nairobi is looking for :
- Identifying new opportunities in Emerging Markets.
- Delivering new and repeat business all services lines to meet revenue targets.
- Assist in implementing company’s sales strategy to support the sales team in growing our market share and in increasing revenues.
- Managing the sales cycle from the quotations stage to the closing stage and ensuring all customer requirements are well responded to.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports highlighting business performance and challenges.
- Maintain excellent relationships with customers to ensure continued business.
- Work closely with other internal departments and stakeholders through regular meetings to ensure client/ contractual needs and expectations are communicated and met.
- Work with credit control to ensure all payments are collected within the agreed timelines.
Qualifications for the Commercial Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree/ diploma in Sales& Marketing/supply chain / shipping/ C&F or equivalent relevant field
- 4-6 years’ experience within the logistics/freight forwarding industry with at least 3 in sales and business development.
- Good track record in sales of logistics/freight forwarding services.
- Ability to work independently, manage and maintain relationships
- Must have a detailed understanding of the local freight market and procedures.
Send your Cv to: email@example.com