Career Management Centre, seeks to recruit for the following position for one of our clients, a well-established management consultancy brand specializing in researching, developing and execution of youth, personal development trainings and organizational capacity building programs.
Reporting to the CEO
Salary: 150K – 180K
Duties & Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs. The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units.
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability
- Manage the daily functions of the business
- Prepare annual performance review and re-evaluate processes
- Ensure regulatory, compliance and legal rules are followed
- Recruitment and selection of staff
- Manage budget to align with goals of business
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related course
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong organizational and communication skill
Competencies Required: Leadership, Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the Job title “General Manager” on the email subject to email@example.com by August 12th 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted